PATME is the International Conference on Pedagogical Advances in Technology-Mediated Education which is aimed to bring together academicians, educational establishments, businesses and all those who are interested to discuss problems of technologies and education, meet new partners, and share their experiences in education and learning in the world of the technologically-enhanced society and globalised businesses.
The conference is empowered by International Association for Technology, Education and Language Studies, which represents the community, uniting academicians and educational establishments from different countries of the world – Algeria, Austria, Britain, Czech Republic, India, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine, Morocco, Mexico, Spain and many others.
The conference is aimed to create a rigorous platform for sharing experiences, methodologies and good practices of technology-mediated education.
Call for Papers
You are invited to submit your abstract up to 250 words to be considered for acceptation to the conference program.
Format of the Conference
The conference will comprise invited talks and oral presentations. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a monograph or in one of the conference journals according to the subject of the paper and choice of the author.
Topics of submission/Subject indications (but not limited to):
- Current Technical Innovations designed for Learning Purposes
- Social Media in Formal and Informal Education
- Emerging pedagogies and practices
- Pedagogy and practices of MOOCs
- Online tutoring in formal and informal education
- Developing digital competences of pre-service and in-service teachers
- Transferring traditional education to the online learning environment
- Teaching in multicultural environments
- Designing online learning environments: ICT tools and teaching strategies
- Technological solutions in the area of special education
- Technological advances for language learning
- Teaching languages online
- Language and technologies
- Artificial intelligence nowadays
- Technological advances for the purposes of the intercultural communication
- Technologies and psychological health and well-being
- Technology-mediated psychological consultancy
- Technologies in the world of the globalised business
- Affects of technologies and social media upon the family and relationships
- Cultures and languages in the technology-mediated globalised communication
- Social media in politics, news making, and developing public attitudes
Your suggestions for other problems in the area of technology and education to be discussed during the conference are welcome to add to the program
We are inviting you to join our discussion as speakers, business presenters, or attendees.
If you would like to give a workshop in the context of the conference, please send your proposal to the email email@example.com
For Businesses and Agencies
You are invited to present your businesses and products during the time of the conference in the business exhibition hall. Submit your proposal in advance to book the place.
For collaboration, participation, and partnership please contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org