We would like to invite you to PATME 2021, IV International Conference on Education and Technologies, to join our discussions on current theories, practices, experiences and perspective trends in online education.
The conference is going to comprise invited talks, workshops, oral presentations in presence and in a virtual mode.
The language of the conference is English.
To participate in the conference the delegates must register by submitting the information according to the mode of their participation.
Oral presenters, workshop speakers and virtual participants submit abstracts of their research to be reviewed for the acceptance to the program of the conference.
The full papers are reviewed for publishing in one of the conference journals or the conference monograph of selected papers.
The conference topics cover :
- Transformational processes in education during the global lockdown;
- Transferring from face-to-face to online education;
- National and international experiences in online learning;
- Administrative, infrastructural and managerial processes in online education;
- Technological solutions for different scenarios of virtual education; etc.
The conference is going to be held in Istanbul, Turkey. The exact venue of the conference is going to be announced soon.
The participants can join the conference in-person and virtually.
For more information please visit the conference website.